Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Obsolus2521Small Lucreciae 4y
OFF TOPIC

Must... keep... guild forum chatter... alive! D:

You heard me!So here's a random question for fun; if your [main] character had a theme song, what would it be and link it from youtube if possible.[Bonus points if you embed the video instead of just linking it. When posting; look above the messa...
Small Lucreciae 4y
Lucreciae11703Small Lucreciae 4y
OFF TOPIC

Fun videos and pictures

Yo fellow guildies!So many odd, funny and disturbing videos and pictures has been linked while raiding, so I thought we should have a thread with lots of these funny stuff. So, lets link away.This guy rescued a girl from being kidnapped. The autot...
Small Euina 4y
Euina2286Small Lucreciae 4y
OFF TOPIC

3 Word Game

Rules: Only use 3 words!Once there was,
Member avatar small Flupper 4y
Flupper281351Small Lucreciae 4y
OFF TOPIC

To Be Continued

So I saw a thread similar to this one on MMO-Champion the other day, it was a good laugh. The guy called it a "To be Continued" thread, where basically the creater of the thread (Me, in this case) writes an intro paragraph to a basic story, ending...
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus7475Small Obsolus 4y
OFF TOPIC

Your "irl UI" [your computer]

Post 'em! Simple as that. =] Bored. Its fun... kind of.
Small Lucreciae 4y
Lucreciae4359Small Percyval 4y
OFF TOPIC

Your screensavers!

We had the 'post your IRL UI' thread, now let's have 'dem Screensavers!
Small Lucreciae 4y
Lucreciae1255Small Lucreciae 4y
OFF TOPIC

Introduce Yourself!

Let's have a little bit of fun and introduce ourselves.I'll start off!My name is Zane and I live in England in the East Midlands, in a small city called Lincoln with my girlfriend (Who also plays WoW... on my account). I currently attend college t...
Small Obsolus 5y
Obsolus111551Small Lucreciae 4y
OFF TOPIC

Pet Post!

Being an animal care student - I love my pets!Here's a thread with some pictures of mine, but feel free to post pictures of your pets too :DThis is Pickle. She's one of my (now four) rats. She's by far the fattest, the laziest, and apparently also...
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus19992Small Lucreciae 4y
Page 1