Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] *ABSENCES*
RAIDER'S GENERAL

[Pinned] *ABSENCES*

Post here if you are going to miss or be late for a raid.
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus387732Small Lucreciae 3y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

[Pinned] Future Schedule Change (Raid Days)

Hi guys.So as mentioned, my timetable has come through for my third year at college meaning i'm going to really struggle to raid the current days we are.There will most defiantly be changes in the raid days, but this won't come into play until mid...
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus13927Member avatar small Cannibal 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

[Pinned] Current-content crafted[s]

As the thread suggests this is the place to go where if/when you need a crafted item from the guild bank. For example - a boss refuses to drop a pair of boots for you, or you simply have a lot of competition for them and you keep losing; then dro...
Small Lucreciae 4y
Lucreciae6632Small Obsolus 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

[Pinned] Enchants that we use

Tanks:Shoulders: Greater Ox Horn InscriptionCape: Greater ProtectionChest: Superior StaminaBracers: MasteryShield: Greater ParryBoots: Pandaren's StepLegs: Ironscale Leg Armour - fuck you, we are not AMERICAN. The vowel "U" is valid. ARMOUR! No...
Small Lucreciae 4y
Lucreciae1306Small Lucreciae 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

[Pinned] Consumeables that we use

Flasks:Tanks: Flask of the EarthHealers: Flask of Falling Leaves / Flask of the Warm SunPlate-users: Flask of Winter's BiteAgility-users: Flask of Spring BlossomsCasters: Flask of the Warm SunPotions:Tanks: Mighty Rage Potion / Master Healing Poti...
Small Lucreciae 4y
Lucreciae1331Small Lucreciae 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

Spirit[s] of War

Spirit of War is the new Haunting Spirit. Like Haunting Spirits - they can be used to make 553 iLevel epics [legs and belts.] However, unlike Haunting Spirits the Spirits of War are used as a "boost".This is basically how it works:Thomas has Leat...
Small Lucreciae 4y
Lucreciae61635Small Lucreciae 3y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

Progression time

Hey all!I thought you might find this interesting. I looked at our progression time on each boss before downing it.Tier16:Immerseus - On release dayThe Fallen Protectors - On release dayNorushen - On release...
Small Euina 4y
Euina181407Small Lucreciae 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

TUESDAY 03/09/13 ONE HOUR EXTENSION

IMPORTANT: CAN EVERYONE PLEASE BE ONLINE [1 HOUR] EARLIER TOMORROW NIGHT FOR THE RAID.Be online for 19:00 SERVER TIME / 18:00 UK TIMERaid ends usual time.WE ARE PROGRESSING ON TORTOS so please read up!
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus1284Small Obsolus 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

Stepping down to social

Hey guys, I have now finished my training and have my rota for work, I mainly doing 2-10 shifts :( I was hoping to have 6-2. I am going to step down and allow you guys to find a permanent dps as I can't commit and don't want to stop your progress ...
Small Katyanna/jamie 4y
Katyanna/jamie3360Small Katyanna/jamie 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

Ranked on SM

Morning all we are now Ranked 75th best guild on SM if we down Ji-khun we will be 46th so lets down him ^^ :D
Small Katyanna/jamie 4y
Katyanna/jamie2308Small Alkosh 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

What do people need from the first 6 bosses?

Horridon: Horridon's Last Gasp Venomlord's Totemic Wand Flamecaster's Burning Crown Counsil of Elders - Tortos: Stonegaze Hood Megaera: Gleaming-Eye Shoulderpads Ji-Kun: Tier Giorgio Caduceus of Pure Moods
Small Suppression 4y
Suppression12728Member avatar small Begemot 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

Wish List Compilation (Last Stand of the Zandalari & Forgotten Depths)

Here is a complete compilation of what we need, as a team, from the first 2 wings of the TOT instance. Will add to it when people add to the "What do people from the first 6 bosses?" thread.It's always good to remember that, even if you do not nee...
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus1296Small Obsolus 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

No game time :(

My game time went today and i can't afford to put any on till tomorrow/friday :( sorry guys i should really keep an eye on this as its charging me as i have annual pass so for the sake of £8.99 it's now £34.99 (thats if im overdrawn wont see till...
Small Katyanna/jamie 4y
Katyanna/jamie3355Small Lucreciae 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

DISCUSSION: Loot System Change

Right. I've just fucking spent nearly two hours writing this and I backed up by accident and lost the lot of it! Grrrr. So apologies as this post is not nearly as informative as the first time I wrote it.Please read the news post on the home page ...
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus231780Small Obsolus 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

Council tonight..

Ok guys, so its Council of Elders tonight.We've had enough practice on it, so I think we'll see a kill tonight.Please remember the following:- We're going to open with Hero and burst damage Sul down as low as possible.- At around 40 dark energy, w...
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus1346Small Obsolus 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

World of Logs by Suppression

When I remeber I will post here the logs I do The 18th The 19th but I didn't get the last part when I relogged The 20th
Small Suppression 4y
Suppression3539Small Euina 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

Raiders UI!

I would like to see everybody's UI. My UI include Elvui from TukuiQuarts castbarMIK Scrolling battle text for my castbar.Skada as a combatlogDbm as my boss modHermes to see what raid cd's we got upI heal with mouseover macros.
Small Suppression 4y
Suppression61593Small Steve 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

*RAIDER'S REGISTER*

(Previously titled "Introducing: The Obsidian Team")Here is a list of the Obsidian Team's current member roster.Obsolus (Tank) Lucreciae (Tank)Dahelia (Healer)Suppression (Healer Discipline)Euina (DPS Elemental / Restoration [3 healer fights])Flu...
Small Obsolus 5y
Obsolus111312Small Obsolus 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

Throne of Thunder PTR Boss Videos

1/12 - Jin'rokh the Breakerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaKNbjqx5Tc2/12 - Horridonhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6WEr2iv_hA3/12 - The Council of Eldershttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsFCgQueKhY5/12 - Megaerahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8ak...
Member avatar small QSilver 4y
QSilver6776Small Suppression 4y
RAIDER'S GENERAL

*RAID FEEDBACK*

Post any feedback on recent raids here. Tactics, strategies, setups, ideas, anything like that.Go!
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus111170Small Obsolus 4y