Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
GENERAL TOPICS

[Pinned] Shadowmourne - Your chance to win

Hi guys.So I'm about to start farming Shadowmourne, which means ill need to clear ICC on heroic EVERY week. I'm going to need help with this.As you may know the final quest of the Shadowmourne line grants me access to some pretty awesome vanity it...
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus5497Small Obsolus 4y
[Pinned] Useful Websites
GENERAL TOPICS

[Pinned] Useful Websites

The following websites are here to help you progress as a player and assist in learning to optimize your character to it's full potential.www.askmrrobot.comAsk Mr. Robot is a fantastic website that calculates stat loses on your character and provi...
Small Obsolus 5y
Obsolus1362Small Obsolus 5y
GENERAL TOPICS

[Pinned] Raider's Information

RAIDING INFORMATIONWe raid three nights a week. No later than 00:00, no earlier than 20:00 (GMT time, +1 hour for server time.) You will require an excellent knowledge of the class you will be using to raid with us, both speak and write basic Engl...
Small Obsolus 5y
Obsolus1343Small Obsolus 5y
GENERAL TOPICS

[Pinned] Disciplinary Procedure

SACRAMENT is a laid back, well socialized guild - but everything needs rules.And if these rules are broken, this is what will most likely happen.The Disciplinary Procedure is in place so wrong-doers can be dealt with quickly and firmly for the fol...
Small Obsolus 5y
Obsolus1384Small Obsolus 5y
GENERAL TOPICS

The Sacrament Council - New Rank, New Opportunity

As you know, Sacrament is ran by our our officer rank; the Senators, who consist of myself, Lucreciae and Suppression. Some of you, however, have been in this guild for a very long time, and I would like to reward your loyalty with a new rank: Cou...
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus1715Small Obsolus 4y
GENERAL TOPICS

Tips & Tricks: Zandalari Warbringer

Hi folks. So today I spent a considerable amount of hours farming these Zandalari Warbringers in an attempt to obtain one of these bad boys toward my 100 mounts achiev:Reins of the Slate Primordial DirehornReins of the Amber Primordial DirehornRei...
Small Obsolus 4y
Obsolus111592Small Obsolus 4y
GENERAL TOPICS

Item 5.2 Changes

ItemsTransmogrification rules have been broadened for several weapon types.Two-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.One-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.Staves and polearms can be tra...
Small Bodomi 4y
Bodomi3378Small Bodomi 4y
GENERAL TOPICS

PvP/Battleground 5.2 Changes

PvPMists of Pandaria Season 12 Malevolent Gladiator’s PvP gear can now be purchased with Honor Points instead of Conquest Points, including weapons.All newly purchased Season 12 Malevolent Gladiator’s armor, off-hands and shields will have an item...
Small Bodomi 4y
Bodomi1675Small Bodomi 4y
GENERAL TOPICS

Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios 5.2 changes/news.

Raids, Dungeons and ScenariosYou can now earn bonus reputation for your first dungeon and scenario of the day. You can select which reputation you choose to champion by selecting it from the reputation panel on the character screen. When you queue...
Small Bodomi 4y
Bodomi1649Small Bodomi 4y
GENERAL TOPICS

Pet Battles 5.2 Changes

Pet BattlesSupercharge now provides a 125% damage bonus, down from 150%, and lasts for 1 round (no cooldown change).Prowl now lasts for 2 rounds.Crystal Overload now lasts for 2 rounds.Focus Chi now lasts for 1 round.Sprite Darter Hatchling: Evane...
Small Bodomi 4y
Bodomi1429Small Bodomi 4y
GENERAL TOPICS

Raiding music?

Most active/semi-active guild forums have them, and we're over-due for one. So, fuck it - post 'em if you got 'em - music that REALLY gets you into the mood for it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D5RRDhE87ohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDoixzkbx...
Small Lucreciae 4y
Lucreciae2375Small Steve 4y
GENERAL TOPICS

My Rig.

The Videocard isn't in there anymore, it was my old GTX 580. I currently have a GTX 680 4GB. See below ^^Removing the stock cooler and apply the Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 2.Comparison between my old GTX 580 and the new GTX 680. Size doesn't matte...
Small Lunyra 4y
Lunyra4448Small Katyanna/jamie 4y
GENERAL TOPICS

Nice vid Bodomi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEGymD-OqBQ&feature=g-u
Small Suppression 4y
Suppression3358Small Suppression 4y
GENERAL TOPICS

Damnit, Pidgeon!

Your majestical-shinanigans are ongoing!
Small Lucreciae 4y
Lucreciae2292Small Pidgeon 4y
GENERAL TOPICS

Classic Pet Farming.

MC, AQ40, BWL and Naxx drop 12 new Rare Pets all together. And i'm looking for someone to team up to do these instances weekly.Now MC can be solod, but the rest might be easier with 2 people.For AQ40 a Mage with Frost offspec would be prefered .
Small Lunyra 4y
Lunyra2325Small Katyanna/jamie 4y
GENERAL TOPICS

Cant raid!

Hey guys its Zaaijz here i cant raid Becaus My pc died on me but i am ordering new parts i 5 day så in about 8-10 days i will can raid again sry:/
Member avatar small Zaaijz 5y
Zaaijz4397Small Obsolus 5y
GENERAL TOPICS

I heard you like tanks...

So we put a tank in front of another tank!
Small Lucreciae 5y
Lucreciae1256Small Lucreciae 5y
Page 1